Cisco WebEx & My E911
Campus IT has implemented solutions for receiving calls from, and making calls to, your campus extension using a program on your computer or an app on your cell phone.
Cisco WebEx: Cisco WebEx Teams is a program offered by DivIT that can be configured to make and receive calls to and from your campus extension using a program on your computer/cell phone. To get WebEx Teams configured with your extension:
- Please fill out the Cisco WebEx Request Form for Engineering so that the relevant administrator can forward your request details to DivIT.
- Once you are notified that DIT completed the provisioning process for your extension, download and install a program called My E911 from TerpWare, that is required for Cisco Softphones to work.
- Then, download and install Cisco WebEx Teams from TerpWare.
- Ensure you are running the GlobalProtect VPN before logging into WebEx Teams.
- Additional details on using WebEx are listed at IT Support's Knowledge Base.