Topics Map > IT Operations > Customer Support and Policies > Teaching Resources
ELMS resources for all instructors and TAs.
Canvas is the ELMS system on campus. It is used across all colleges and departments to provide course resources to our students. We strongly recommend the use of Canvas to keep everything centrally managed and collect all courses into one system for our students.
- UMD Canvas Web Site - This is the front end interface for use and management of the Canvas system at UMD.
- UMD Canvas Information - Link to IT Support KB for Canvas.
- UMD Canvas Getting Started Guide - Link directly to quick information about how to start using this system.
- Canvas Help Site - General Canvas help site - open tickets, find more information, request a feature, ask the Canvas community.
- Canvas Help Guides - Online documentation for all types of Canvas users.
- Canvas Videos - Short focused videos on various Canvas topics.
- Tutorial on Canvas Gradebook - Created by one of our customers and available for easy access.
Engineering has a Canvas support team. This team can help with issues as well as recommendations regarding the Canvas system at UMD. You can reach out to them for assistance at email@example.com.