MacOS - Forget Wireless Network
How to remove/forget wireless networks on Apple computers.
- Click on the Apple icon in the top left corner of the screen > Click System Preferences, then click Network.
- Select Wi-Fi in the list on the left.
- Click on the Advanced... button on the bottom right.
- The Wi-Fi pane shows a Preferred Networks list. Select the Wi-Fi network that you want your computer to forget.
- Click the remove button (-) beneath the list. If you're asked to confirm, click Remove.
- Click OK.
- Click Apply. The wireless network profile is deleted.