Logging into the Zoom Client
Sign into the Zoom client to bypass the waiting room.
Participants who log into a UMD-hosted Zoom session using a UMD Zoom account will bypass the waiting room. Participants without a UMD account will be sent to a waiting room.
1. Before joining a Zoom meeting, open the Zoom Desktop Client/App (Download the Zoom Client/App)
2. Click on Sign In with SSO
3. Enter umd for the domain and select Continue
4. Enter your credentials to authenticate
5. Complete the authentication process
6. Select Join if you know the meeting ID, or join from the zoom link in your canvas course
7. Enter the course meeting ID, Select meeting history, or close the window and open a zoom link.