How to use Yet Another Mail Merge with a Google Shared Account
1. Configure "send as" (make sure you check the alias box) from your @umd.edu account for the Google Shared Account in question per the instructions below.
2. Create a Google Sheet in the Google Shared Drive that was created for the Google Shared Account using your UMD Google account.
3. Start up YAMM.
4. Configure whatever you want the "Sender Name" to be that matches the Google Shared Account purpose/name and select the email template you created.
5. Click on "+ Alias, filters, personalized attachments...". Select the Google Shared Account as the "Send From" and set the "Reply-to address".
6. Click "Back" and then "Send" to start the mail merge.