PiSignage User Guide
Instructions to upload and deploy assets to PiSignage Digital Signage.
- Login to PiSignage at pisignage.com/login.
- Click Assets on the left sidebar.
- Click Add+ and Upload Files or Add a Link.
Upload Files - use for images .png and .jpg
- Browse to the file to upload from your computer (1920x1080 resolution is recommended).
- Select an appropriate Category for the file.
- Click Continue and Ok.
Add a Link - use for html websites
- Add a File Name for the link.
- Select Web Link (embedded) as the Type.
- Add the Link Address (make sure you can access the address from a browser).
- Select an appropriate Category for the link. Click Save.
Assign to Playlist and Deploy
- Click Playlists on the left sidebar.
- Select the playlist you want to edit.
- Click the checkbox next to the asset you want to add to the playlist.
- Enter the time in seconds you want the item to display in the playlist.
- Click Deploy in the top right and select the Player to deploy the playlist.
- Click Deploy.